Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch NFL Live
[Image: nfl-protest002.jpg?w=620]
Everybody seems to be on the Atlanta Falcons hype train claiming they're back and ready to make another Super Bowl run. Three straight wins can change everything in this league. Watch NFL Live . However, the Falcons wins came against a banged up Dallas Cowboys squad that's falling apart, a Seahawks team that has none of its star defenders and a Tampa Bay team that's playing a backup quarterback.

I need to see more before I start drinking the Atlanta Falcons juice. As for the Minnesota Vikings, they're the hottest team in the league with seven straight wins and are led by a defense that's allowed 17 or less points in seven of their last nine games. Minnesota has also had a mini bye week to prepare for this game after playing on Thanksgiving, which should make them one of the more healthier teams in the league. Overall, we're getting a free field goal with the better team. I always take points with the better team. That doesn't change here.

The Indianapolis Colts could use a feel good victory here after losing five of their last six games. The Indianapolis Colts have lost four of their last five road games. Jacoby Brissett is completing 60.7 percent of his passes for 2,368 yards, nine touchdowns and five interceptions. Brissett has four touchdown passes and one interception in his last three games.

T.Y. Hilton and Jack Doyle have combined for 1,284 receiving yards and five touchdowns while Donte Moncrief has 21 receptions. The Indianapolis Colts ground game is averaging 95.3 yards per contest, and Frank Gore leads the way with 571 yards and three touchdowns. Defensively, Indianapolis is allowing 27.3 points and 375.8 yards per game. Jonathan Bostic leads the Indianapolis Colts with 83 tackles, Jabaal Sheard has 4.5 sacks and Malik Hooker has three interceptions.